Vision Solutions Double-Take DR
Vision Solutions Double-Take DR provides anything-to-anywhere, cloud-ready disaster protection for Windows. The innovative cloud service helps businesses to create reliable disaster recovery plans with minimal infrastructure investment with no single point of failure.
Double-Take DR is an easy-to-use, scalable, disaster recovery solution that can protect and recover data and entire servers across physical, virtual, and cloud-based resources. Because Double-Take DR is hardware, hypervisor, and platform independent, it’s the optimal solution for cloud-based disaster recovery for Windows servers.
Double-Take DR continuously captures changes at the byte level and asynchronously replicates those changes in real-time for anything-to-anything full server protection of physical, virtual, and cloud-based servers.
Multiple production servers can be protected to a single repository server, and in the event of server system outages, those servers can be recovered in their entirety back to the original or to different servers. In addition to protecting from actual outages, Double-Take DR also provides the ability to perform DR testing without impacting protection of production servers.
- Hardware, hypervisor, and platform independent
- Anything-to-anything, anywhere-to-anywhere application, data, and server disaster protection
- Set up your repository server anywhere; locally, co-located off site, or in the cloud
- Protect critical applications, data, or entire server image, with the freedom to recover easily to any physical, virtual, or cloud server
- Implement a solution that uses the infrastructure you have now and adapts to whatever changes you make in the future
- Achieve comprehensive protection across Windows servers running on physical, virtual, and public and private cloud environments
- Provides an economical solution for higher RTO servers and data
- Lowers TCO by reducing the compute, storage, and network resources required for a robust DR strategy
- Easy set up for centralized backup that enables branch or remote offices to offload backup activities
- Significantly reduces disaster recovery costs for protection and recovery